Friday, February 5, 2010

Obsessions of the Bowtie: Have Links, Will Travel

Friday, February 5, 2010:
I recently received an email update from my Urban Daddy account telling me about a really great service that I had to pass on to all you Chicago gentlemen! (If you don't get Urban Daddy updates in your inbox, you are missing out. They are constantly keeping me up to date on hot Chicago happenings, great deals, store openings, new restaurants and more.) The service I'm currently obsessed with is called "Have Links, Will Travel" and is one of the first of its kind that I have ever heard of.

Brought to you by the lovely Tracey Mayer, this service brings cufflinks right to your office so you're always prepared to look sharp, even if you're a busy boy like me. Tracey puts it perfectly: "For months, many of you have been telling me you love wearing my cufflinks but do not have the time to shop for them. It is all you can do to find the time to get measured for your custom shirts and suits; forget the accessories. As a result, I have created "Have Links, Will Travel", a mobile cufflinks studio that makes office calls. This personalized service is now available in Chicago and will launch in New York in April, 2010. When available, I will personally show you over 70 samples of my cufflink designs and assist you in selecting the ones that best exemplify your personal style and attitude toward life." Now, that's service!

Tracey Mayer is the creator of these truly one-of-a-kind cufflinks, as well as many other fantastic pieces of jewelry for men and women. I've already got my hands on a pair of links called the "Karma Cufflinks" which include citrine bullet end stones (and they are very, very cool). Her jewelry is, quite simply, like no other. "Each piece is patiently handcrafted by artisans at the peak of their art using cutting-edge techniques hand in hand with the noblest traditions. The end result is the fusion of nature’s most exceptional rocks, including black diamond, ruby, emerald, pink sapphire and black spinel, with 950 silver, which is slightly more pure than sterling, all created in an environment where human value is a priority."

My new cufflinks!

Leave it to a gorgeous female to know what a man needs and what a woman wants to wear! In addition to being a true artist, Tracey is also a member of Mayor Daley’s Fashion Advisory Council and an active volunteer with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In a nutshell: This is a woman who knows what she wants, forges her own creative path, and follows her dreams...and that, my friends, is today's true "Obsession of the Bowtie."

-R.M.B.

**To get your hands on a pair of cufflinks or to have a look at her entire collection of fine jewelry for men and women, please visit www.traceymayer.com ...To learn more about the "Have Links, Will Travel" program, simply click HERE and tell her Ryan from "The Bowtie Memoirs" sent you!**

The beautiful and talented, Tracey Mayer:
Tracey Mayer Inc.
T 847.217.6647
F 847.394.8040

Wholesale inquiries:
Yvonne Guest Showroom
12 W. 57th Street NYC
212.586.1186
yguest@verizon.net

Click here to join mailing list

Tracey Mayer Jewelry is also sold in Chicago at:
koros
1039 West Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 738-0155

Have a look at more of my favorite designs
from
Tracey Mayer below:

Women's Pieces:
Men's Pieces:


No comments: