Sunday, November 8, 2009

TBM + DVF = LOVE

Happy Sunday afternoon!

So, I am a (huge) fan of DVF on Facebook and I was looking through the photos albums posted on her site and came across something exciting...

Last Thursday, November 5, 2009 I attended the runway show at Neiman Marcus to view the DVF Cruise/Pre-Spring 09/10 Collection. Well, not only was the show fantastic, but as many of you may have seen, I got to meet the fashion legend herself--the amazing Diane von Furstenberg. If you become a fan of her Facebook page you can view the albums as well, and if you look closely, you will find me photographed sitting front row at the show! (I'm glad I wore blue that day, rather than black--I stick out like a sore thumb!) Have a look for yourself:

Ryan M. Beshel sitting next to the wonderful Barbara Glass at the DVF show:


I also found some pictures of some of friends (hello to Lexis and Stacia!) that model for Ford Models and other stellar agencies in Chicago, pictured here with Diane von Furstenberg:


The gorgeous Stacia Lupu:



The stunning Kara King:


Just one more thing:
After I posted my story about the DVF show, the DVF Twitter page picked up MY story and re-posted it to their 12.000 followers! Day 3 of blogging and already the excitement has begun! Please follow DVF on Twitter and become a fan of The Bowtie Memoirs on Facebook.

I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog!
Keep checking back for more stories on the events, people and places that make Chicago such a stylish city...

And as always, thanks for the support!

Truly,

-R.M.B.

2 comments:

Lynne Jordan said...

Excellent news Ryan!! Go Ryan, Go Ryan!! Love the new look of the site!

Ryan M. Beshel said...

Thanks Lynne!
I love your site too!
Thanks for following... :)