Sunday, August 1, 2010

eDrop-Off Grand Opening Event


 Wednesday, July 21, 2010:
What do you do when last season's Chanel bag needs an update, but cash is a bit tight?  Before you open a lemonade stand and hope for the best, why not give eDrop-Off a try!  Last Wednesday, I was excited to attend the Grand Opening event for the new location of "Chicago’s premier independent eBay drop-off store", eDrop-Off, and mingle with some of my favorite people.  The interior of the new space, located at 2117 N. Halsted, is gorgeous.  Floor to ceiling windows and chic interior details made me feel like I was in a hip loft party.  Even the back work areas were beautiful (especially owner, Corri Mcfadden's amazing office that I want to work in every day).  I had received the invitation from friend and Factio Magazine editor-in-chief, Melissa Maynard De Kerch, and I was thrilled to see her when I arrived and catch up.  Many industry friends were in attendance, including the fabulous Jenny Berg (Bureau Chief, BizBash Media), my new friend Emily Hopp (PR/Special Events, Neiman Marcus), and the gorgeous Julie Selakovich (Director of Marketing, Saks Fifth Avenue) who I spotted across the room, but didn't get to say hello to.  (Hello, Julie!)  After exploring the space and taking full advantage of the photo booth with my date Paige Peterson, we were off with swag bags in hand.  Another great event, and a stunning new store.  But, don't take my word for it...  Clean out those closets, collect your designer duds, and head over to eDrop-Off and let the helpful (and really good looking) staff take care of you.  Just make sure you don't leave your lemonade stand unattended.

Truly,

R.M.B.
Melissa Maynard De Kerch, 
 Corri Mcfadden (the stunning owner of eDrop-Off) 
& Paige Peterson:
The back work room:
The photography room:
Corri's fabulous office (lucky girl!):
 Myself with Melissa Maynard De Kerch:
Ryan + Paige + Photo Booth = Great Success!:

New Location:
2117 N. Halsted 
Chicago, IL 60614

No comments: